SYDNEY FRAGRANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS – ECOMMERCE WEBSITE
- Welcome to the sensory world of Sydney Fragrance. This website located at www.sydneyfragrance.com (“Site”) is owned and operated by MediaEight Holdings Pty Ltd (“referred to as “Sydney Fragrance”, “we”, “us”, “our “).
- We reserve the right to amend, vary, change, modify, add or remove all or any portion of these Site Terms at our sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to you, and will publish such changes on our Website. You agree that any changes published on our Website will be effective immediately and that your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of the changed Website Terms. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the current Website Terms.
- To make a purchase from the Sydney Fragrance Site or use the Sydney Fragrance services, you must be 15 years of age or over.
Accessing our Site
- Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice.
- We may restrict your access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, at our discretion.
- We are not responsible for any problems caused by the equipment or internet connection you use to access the Site.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection or equipment are aware of these Site Terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material we publish on it including but not limited to text, photographs, images, icons, graphics, trademarks, trade names, logos and software. Those works are protected by trade mark, copyright and other laws and treaties governing proprietary and intellectual property rights around the world and all our rights are reserved.
- Materials posted by others on our Site may also be protected by trade mark, copyright and other laws and treaties governing proprietary rights and intellectual property rights. If you copy, modify, distribute or otherwise deal with those materials, you may be infringing the rights of such third parties.
- Except to the extent required for your personal and non-commercial use of our services or the Site in accordance with these Site Terms, you must not store, modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, modify, sell, licence, interfere with or distribute any part of our Site without our prior written consent.
- Any mechanized or systematic processes for harvesting information from this Site for any purpose are prohibited. Nothing contained in or on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right, by implication or otherwise, to use the intellectual property at any time.
- We do not claim ownership of content members submit. However, by corresponding with us or contributing content to the website in circumstances where it is reasonable from the context of your communication to expect that you intend the correspondence or communication to be made accessible to other users of the website, then you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant to IGS that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, copy, perform, display and distribute the content and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content.
Copyright SYDNEY FRAGRANCE. All rights reserved.
Third Party Content
- You may need to download software from third parties in order to use some features of our Site. You must comply with the applicable licence terms in respect of such software.
- Our Site may contain links to third party websites or resources. These links are provided for information purposes only, and we have no control over the content or accuracy of these websites and resources. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement by us and that third party or the products or services that they offer. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable (including for any loss or damage you suffer or incur as a consequence of your reliance on or purchase of) the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available from such sites.
Privacy and Personal Information
Collection of Personal Information
- We do not collect personal information if you only browse this Site. When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that through the member registration process and when you make a purchase on this Site. Personal information may include your name, date of birth, postal address, telephone number and email address and your debit/credit card details.
- Our server may log (and we may have access to) details about any computer used to access the Site (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access and details of the information downloaded.
- When we conduct market research and profiling, we may ask you for your opinions about trends, websites and customer service.
Use of Personal Information
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account and (where you have opted in to receive it) information generally about the products provided by us and/or related websites operated by us or our related entities. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
- If you do not provide some of the personal information we require (e.g. your name and address), we may be unable to provide you with the products.
- If your personal information is disclosed to any of our group companies, they may use it for the same purpose that we may (including updating you on the latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post and telephone).
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies.
- We do not provide information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- You have consented;
- You would expect us to;
- It is required or authorized by law;
- It will prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to somebody’s life or health; or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
Your Use of our Site
- If you post, add, comment on and/or upload content (‘User Generated Content’) to our Website you must comply with our User Generated Content Policy.
- By connecting to Sydney Fragrance with a third-party service (e.g. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
- If you utilise your Facebook account to access and use the social features on this Site, you can choose whether or not you wish to share content or information related to your account on Facebook. You agree that this Site is not responsible for any content or information related to your account once it is shared and posted on Facebook.
- You must not misuse our Site by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or program which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access or otherwise interfere with:
- our Site;
- the equipment, network or server on which our Site is stored;
- any equipment, network, server, computer or database connected to our Site; or
- any software used in the provision of our Site.
- You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You must only use our Website for lawful purposes. You must not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) or any form of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’ or ‘pyramid schemes’; or
- to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website including registered Members.
- If you breach a provision of these Site Terms we may report such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities (which may involve disclosing your identity to them). In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and we may immediately remove and disable your registration account which has caused the breach.
- You may not link to or frame our Website without our express written permission.
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Where you register for any area of this Site, the following terms and conditions apply.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, all activities occurring under your account and all access to and use of the Site by anyone using your account, whether or not sure activities and access are actually authorized by you, including but not limited to all communications, transactions and obligations.
- You must provide us with true and accurate registration information. You must keep any user name and password allocated to you confidential, and we are entitled to assume that anyone using that user name and password is you.
- Sydney Fragrance shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorised use, access or any other breach of security of your Account, including but not limited to your member sign-in password and email address. You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Site is in compliance with these Terms.
- You further acknowledge and accept that the Company shall have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any Account activity, including purchase activity following a proper log-in to the Site, which is defined as a matching and current member sign-in and user password.
- You shall notify the Company immediately of any unauthorised access to your Account or any other unauthorized use of the Site
- Sydney Fragrance reserves the right to suspend or disable accounts and refuse any present or future access by you to this Site on the following grounds:
- breach or violation of these terms;
- upon request by law enforcement;
- unforseeable technical or security issues or problems;
- extended periods of inactivity;
- if you are seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services in any way; or
- fraudulent, deceptive or illegal activity, or any other activity which we believe is harmful to this Site or its business interests.
- You agree that any termination, limitation of access and/or suspension shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination, limitation of access and/or suspension of your account.
- If you sign into any area of this Site or any other service that uses a single-sign on (e.g. Facebook Connect) on a public computer (e.g. at a university, public library etc,) and do not sign out, someone else who uses that computer after you may be able to access your account(s). We therefore advise you to ensure you log out of all services when you have finished using a public computer.
- Where you access the Site using a mobile device (e.g. a phone or tablet) through a web browser or an app, depending on your settings you may stay signed on from that device. This means that someone else with access to your device may be able to access your account(s). You should protect the device with a password, and if your device is lost or stolen, use remote wipe facilities (if available) to clear all personal information on your device, and change the password(s) for your account(s).
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order for any goods on our Site you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- In order to contract with Sydney Fragrance you must be over 15 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We retain the right to refuse any order made by you.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- The cost of foreign goods and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and our billing agent has debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- The issuer of your credit or debit card may charge currency conversion or other fees in relation to your order. You should check with the issuer of your credit or debit card for details of any such fees.
- Where you order goods to the value of $1.00 or more, including where you place multiple orders that are dispatched simultaneously and arrive in Australia at or around the same time, you may be liable for GST.
- Even though we may use a local billing agent to invoice and collect payment for the goods you purchase (see clause 54 below), you will be responsible for importing any goods you purchase from us into Australia, and any shipping we provide is on your behalf including any customs duties or similar taxes, such as GST where applicable that may be imposed on your purchase or importation of the goods.
Member VIP Pricing
- As a Sydney Fragrance Member, you are able to purchase Sydney Fragrance branded items for a discount from time to time, including, but not limited to, candles, room and personal fragrances, candle accessories, fragrance accessories and other related items.
- In order to bring you the best pricing, we charge a $9.95AUD shipping fee for all orders under $100.00AUD, after applicable discounts. For orders $100.00AUD over, shipping is always free for Sydney Fragrance members.
- In addition, the site will occasionally collaborate with partners to offer specialty items at exclusive members-only prices.
- You will also receive emails, newsletters, special offers and invitations to VIP member events and be kept up to date with offers to maximize your shopping experience.
- Online payments are handled by eWAY an external third party service providers. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the [provider websites] websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures. You will see eWAY’s name on your invoice and on your transaction history if you pay by credit or debit card.
- Upon receiving your order, our billing agent carries out a standard pre-authorisation check on your credit or debit card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once your payment has been approved.
Promotional Discount Codes
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified purchases made throughout this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- These T&Cs relate to all Sydney Fragrance promotions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- limited to one promotional code per order;
- limited to orders of $100.00 and over;
- limited to full priced items;
- cannot be used after an order has already been placed;
- no one promotional discount code or voucher can be used in conjunction with any other discount code or voucher on this Site, unless expressly stated otherwise by an authorized representative at Sydney Fragrance;
- vouchers and promotional codes are not redeemable for cash;
- vouchers and promotional codes are not transferable;
- vouchers and promotional codes are valid for two (2) weeks from date of receipt;
- selected brand exclusions may apply.
- The decision of whether or not to honour a voucher or promotional code is at our sole discretion. All decisions are final and binding.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Standard and Express delivery services are available to all areas in Australia.
- Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.00.
- Deliveries are normally received within 1-3 working days, depending on your location within Australia.
|AREA||STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES IN WORKING DAYS (Monday – Friday) $9.95|
|NSW, ACT and Victoria||2-4 business days|
|Rest of Australia||4-7 business days|
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email containing your tracking number in order for you to track the progress of your delivery.
- Please be reminded that that courier services are not able to deliver to PO Box addresses, and therefore all PO Box addresses provided shall be served using Australia Post. Where a courier is unable to deliver your parcel, your parcel will be sent via registered Australia Post.
- 3-Hour Delivery available in Sydney Metro
- Sydney Fragrance offers Sydney customers within a 10km radius of Sydney, NSW with a 3-hour delivery service direct to your door. If this service is available, it will appear as an option at checkout and is charged at a flat fee of $15.00.
- Please note this service is not available on weekends or public holidays. However if selected, it will be dispatched within the 3 hours of the next working business day.
- Orders must be placed before 2:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Please allow up to 4-hours for delivery during peak periods.
- Deliveries can be tracked down to the minute using the WantItNow website or the iPhone/Android app.
- The driver will require a signature upon delivery.
- If there is no one at the nominated address when the driver attempts delivery, they will make contact via the mobile number provided and with your permission can either leave your parcel somewhere safe (as nominated by you), deliver to an alternate address or redeliver another time.
- Upon shipment of the package, customers will receive an email containing a unique tracking number, which customers can use to track their package between pickup and delivery.
- All orders from the areas listed below shall be delivered using WantItNow.
|ANNADALE 2038||ARNCLIFFE 2205||ASHFIELD 2131||BROADWAY 2007|
|BENNELONG POINT 2000||BANKSMEADOW 2019||BANKSIA 2216||BARDWELL PARK 2207|
|BONDI 2026||BONDI BEACH 2026||BRONTE 2024||BONDI JUNCTION 2022|
|BRIGHTON-LE-SANDS 2216||BELLEVUE HILL 2023||CLOVELLY 2031||CAMPERDOWN 2050|
|CANTEBURY 2193||COOGEE 2034||CHIFLEY 2036||CLEMTON PARK 2206|
|CENTENNIAL PARK 2021||DARLING HARBOUR 2000||DARLINGHURST 2010||DAWES POINT 2000|
|DULWICH HILL 2203||DOBROYD POINT 2045||DARLING POINT 2027||DOUBLE BAY 2028|
|ELIZABETH BAY 2011||EARLWOOD 2206||EDGECLIFF 2027||EASTGARDENS 2036|
|EAST SYDNEY 2010||FOREST LODGE 2037||GLEBE 2037||GARDEN ISLAND 2000|
|HILLSDALE 2036||HABERFIELD 2045||HULSTONE PARK 2193||KINGS CROSS 2011|
|KYMEEMAGH 2216||KIRRIBILLI 2061||LAVENDER BAY 2060||LILYFIELD 2040|
|LITTLE BAY 2036||LEICHHARDT 2040||LA PEROUSE 2036||MILSONS POINT 2061|
|MCMAHONS POINT 2060||MONTEREY 2217||MATRAVILLE 2036||MARRICKVILLE 2204|
|MALABAR 2036||NORTH SYDNEY 2060||NAREMBURN 2065||OPERA HOUSE 2000|
|PADDINGTON 2021||PAGEWOOD 2035||PETERSHAM 2049||PORT BOTANY 2019|
|POTTS POINT 2011||PYRMONT 2007||PHILLIP BAY 2036||POINT PIPER 2027|
|QUEENS PARK 2022||ROZELLE 2039||ROCKDALE 2216||RUSHCUTTERS BAY 2011|
|SYDENHAM 2044||SYDNEY 2000||SOUTH COOGEE 2034||STANMORE 2048|
|SUMMER HILL 2130||THE DOMAIN 2000||TEMPE 2044||THE ROCKS 2000|
|TAMARAMA 2026||TURRELLA 2205||ULTIMO 2007||UNDERCLIFFE 2206|
|WHITE BAY 2039||WOLLI CREEK 2205||WAVERLEY 2024||WALSH BAY 2000|
|WOOLLAHRA 2025||WATERLOO 2017||WYNYARD 2000|
- Sydney Fragrance ships worldwide using trusted courier service DHL.
- Most international destinations have a flat delivery rate of AU$30.00.
- For exact price on shipping, place the items in your bag, proceed to checkout and select ‘CALCULATE SHIPPING’.
- Most international deliveries arrive within four (4) days.
- Please be aware however that packages may be subject to delays and additional taxes and duties at the port of entry of various international destinations outside Australia. Sydney Fragrance takes every effort to ensure a quick and smooth delivery, but does not take responsibility for any delays and extra fees which may be applied via customs and duty officers in the receiving country.
Returns and Exchanges
- Returning goods if they are faulty
- Our goods may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You also may be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- If we are unable to deliver the item you ordered, the item is faulty/damaged or the item is not what you ordered, we will gladly refund you for the total amount of your purchase item however associated shipping charges are excluded.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card or Paypal account that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Sydney Fragrance, however, please allow 14 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited.
- If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting Sydney Fragrance by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm (AEST) on 61(0)2 8218 2144.
71. Returns and Exchange
- If for any reason you are not happy with your Sydney Fragrance product, you can exchange an item for another item, subject to the following:
- Products must be returned within sixty (60) days of purchase;
- Items must be in original condition, unopened and in resalable condition including any accessories or extras that may have been included with the shipment;
- Any item(s) acquired with Sydney Fragrance credit can only be returned or exchanged for a credit;
- Items exchanged for another item or returned for a credit are not charged a shipping fee.
- Regrettably, we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on SALE items or purchases made using a discount voucher/code or promotional codes. This applies to both Australian and International orders.
- HOW TO EXCHANGE – WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Ensure product is intact and as per the original condition delivered.
- Contact Sydney Fragrance via email at email@example.com and notify us of your intended exchange or return.
- To post the item, you will need to purchase a prepaid plastic satchel at your local post office.
- Include the following items in your satchel:
- The items you wish to return/exchange
- The SYDNEY FRAGRANCE invoice
- The Australia Post receipt for the satchel and postage
- Please hold onto the tracking number for your package once you have posted it.
- Once your package is received by Sydney Fragrance, your exchange shall be processed immediately.
- This shall be refunded to the credit card account which customers used to purchase their Sydney Fragrance items. Please note, Sydney Fragrance cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit, so keep your courier/postage tracking number safe and secure.
- HOW TO EXCHANGE – INTERNATIONAL
- If you choose to return or exchange any items, please notify Sydney Fragrance after receiving your package via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note, Sydney Fragrance does not offer free International returns or exchanges. If you wish to return an item for a refund, the shipping cost shall be deducted from your refund.
- If you would like to exchange an item, the shipping costs are not covered by Sydney Fragrance. Any packages sent to Sydney Fragrance must have a valid international tracking number.
- Please be reminded to indicate on the package that the items are intended “for exchange”. Without such notice, the package is at risk of attracting additional customs duties and taxes.
- Please note – if you wish to make an exchange on any full priced items, Sydney Fragrance is happy to do so as long as the stock is available. If the stock is not available, a credit note will be offered as an alternative.
- Please send all returns to:
SYDNEY FRAGRANCE RETURNS – 100 BARANGAROO AVE, SYDNEY, NSW 2000, Australia
- To the extent permitted by law:
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by events outside our reasonable control, including without limitation any telecommunication network, power or third party equipment failure;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other harmful material that you may be exposed to due to your use of our Site;
- we do not make any guarantees or warranties that the material or information displayed on our Site is complete or accurate;
- we do not make any guarantees or warranties as to the compatibility of the Site with any particular software or hardware;
- we do not make any guarantees or warranties that the Website will be uninterrupted, available at all times, or that it will be free of bugs, viruses or errors; and
- we do not make any guarantees or warranties in respect of any third party software, websites, resources or other content on, or accessed from, our Site.
To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- liability for any loss or damage incurred in connection with the use, access (or inability to use or access) our Site or the services offered from it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and/or
- indirect or consequential losses, whether in tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or where we have been specifically advised of the possibility of such loss.
- To the extent that our liability for breach of any implied warranty, guarantee or condition cannot be excluded by law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to:in the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- the re-supply of those services; or
- the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- Nothing in these Site Terms affects our liability:
- for death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
- for our fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter in respect of which our liability can be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You will indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and related companies in respect of any and all losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages (including legal fees on a solicitor/client basis) that arise in connection with your use of the Website and/or any breach by you of these Website Terms, but you will not be liable for any losses or damages we suffer or incur to the extent such loss or damage is caused by us.
- Any notice under shall be in writing and may be served by personal delivery or by pre-paid or recorded delivery letter or by email addressed to the relevant party at the address or email address of the relevant party last known to the other.
- Any notice given by post shall be deemed to have been served two Business Days after the same has been posted if the recipient address is in the Australia. Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served when the email has been proved to be received by the recipient’s server. In proving such service it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
- Sydney Fragrance shall perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skill and care.
- We place great value on customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details provided on the Site. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that we assign you in the Acknowledgement or Confirmation of Order. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.
Agreement to Pre-Arbitration Notification
- These Terms provide for final, binding arbitration of all disputed claims (discussed immediately below). You agree, however, that it would be advantageous to discuss and hopefully resolve any disputes before any proceedings or any other proceedings authorized herein are initiated. In the event of a dispute, the claimant whether you or the Company shall send a letter to the other side briefly summarizing the claim and the request for relief. If the Company is the claimant, the letter shall be sent, via email, to the email account listed in your Account. If you are the claimant, the letter shall be sent to SYDNEY FRAGRANCE, PO BOX 1288 POTTS POINT 1335, NSW, Australia. If the dispute is not resolved within 60 days after the letter is sent, the claimant may proceed to initiate arbitration proceedings or any other proceedings authorised herein.
Agreement to Arbitrate Claims
- Except to the limited extent noted below, use of this Site, membership in the SYDNEY FRAGRANCE Membership Program, any purchases made through this Site, and any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Site, your membership in or purchases through the SYDNEY FRAGRANCE Membership Program, or products purchased through the Site shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration.
- The arbitration shall take place in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law 2011 and will be run by a mutually agreed arbitrator or, if none can be agreed, one will be appointed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants, in accordance with the governing guidance principles.
- A failure or delay by us in exercising our rights will not amount to a waiver unless we expressly say so in writing.
- If any provision of these Website Terms is illegal or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision (or part thereof) will be severed and the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) will continue in full force and effect.
- This Agreement will not be interpreted in favour of any party as a result of it being prepared by the other party.
Terms and Conditions for Wholesale Partners
- Minimum wholesale order is 30 Units of 360g Candles or $500.
- Freight and GST will be added to the order.
- Order turn around time is 5-7 Business Days.
- All goods supplied by Sydney Fragrance are not for resale.
- We accept Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, Diners and American Express.
- Full payment must be received and cleared prior to dispatch.
- Sydney Fragrance offers 1 instore Burn Sample for each 20 units purchased –this is not for resale.