Sydney Fragrance Candle Care and Safety Guide
- Keep burning candle out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not burn candle near flammable items;
- Do not burn candle near open windows, fans or air ducts; and
- Never leave your candle burning unattended
Caring for your candle
To ensure optimal enjoyment from your Sydney Fragrance candle, please follow these simple care instructions
- Before first burn, cut your wick down to approx. 7mm
- When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of vessel. This may take up to 2-4 hours.
- To keep your candle looking suitably luxe, simply wipe any black soot that may form on the inside the jar with damp cloth
- Always burn candle on a flat, heat resistant surface
- Candle sessions should always last longer than 1 hour and fewer than 4 hours
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer. Do not blow out.
- Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Keep candles away from sunlight and heat sources – candles will lose its scent and discolour when placed in direct sunlight.
- When burning many candles together, place them apart to prevent uneven burning
Sydney Fragrance Pty Ltd will not under any circumstances be liable for any loss or injury from the use of this product. The product information contained herein is for general information purposes only.